JellyPages.com

Monday 8 October 2012

Jangan Main-main Dgn Hadis!

Bismillah.
One fine day, my lecturer for Ulum Al-Hadis entered our classroom.We sat quietly and politely..Wondering,
"What are we going to learn today?"
Well, he sat at his desk, opened his file and started calling our names.


"Fulan."
"Yes."
"Fulanah."
"I'm here.."

He took the attendance. Then, finished his first task, he then said,
"Ok, make four rows with six people in each row."
"Hah?" (Semua org macam tak faham dengan arahan tersebut..)
"We are going to play a game..( I saw he was taking out small pink papers from his pocket"
(Eh, beliau cakap arab tau, bukan English, ni translate ja..)
Then, we quickly moved into rows and waiting what was the next task. He said,
"Ok, I am going to give one of your group members this pink paper. And the first person of the row will memorize it in three minutes and he or she will then tell another friend without looking at papers. (ala main macam radio buruk tu...)
Then, as I was the first person of the row, I received the paper from him and opened it. It stated,
عن أبي ذر ومعاذ بن جبل رضي الله عنهما، أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : اتق الله حيث ما كنت، واتبع السيئة الحسنة تمحها، وخالق الناس بخلق حسن

Ok, I love this activity but at the same time I was worry because it involved hadis. If we made a mistake, then it is sinful!


Dari Abdullah bin Mas’ud r.a : Rasulullah saw bersabda, “Barangsiapa berdusta atas namaku dengan sengaja, hendaklah dia mengambil tempatnya di neraka.”
(HR Muslim)

We tried our best to let all the six of us managed to memorize the hadis but failed.
Ustaz asked the last person to come to the front and wrote on the whiteboard what she had memorized. 
Every group tried to write on the whiteboard and when ustaz checked the answer, there were a lot of mistakes!

-Class End-
***

Today, ustaz entered our classroom and he then explained the benefits we got from last week's activity.
One thing that made me feel sooo bad and terrible is when...
Ustaz said like this.
"Well, one lesson that you could get from the activity was that, you must be amanah in transferring the hadis."
I was waiting last week if there would be one student that will come to me and said,
"Sorry ustaz, I could not manage to memorize all hadis and I was afraid if I would make a lie to Rasulullah sallallahu 'alaihi wassalam, so I did not want to write.
"But you guys still try as many ways as you can to win eventhough you were not confident with your memorization."
"Sentap kan? I felt so bad and guilty.
May Allah forgive us and learn something from this.

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment