JellyPages.com

Saturday 16 June 2012

Hisnul Muslim

First, let me refresh back how can I know Hisnul Muslim.
From where?
Well, I knew Hisnul Muslim 2 years ago when I was 18.
Someone gave it to me.
Firstly, I wondered.
" What is this? "
It looked like a normal book.
Like others, such as Al-Mathurat ..
Only then, when I read through,
Plus, got deep explanation from friends,
I realized...
There is something special about it.
You know what ?
All the azkar @ zikir inside it,
were taken only from Al-Quran and Al-Sunnah,
which the SAHIH one only.
Not the lemah one or yang palsu one..
You will realize, it is very very good.. #serious expression
You can keep reading it without doubt.
Because what, because the contents are all SAHIH !
InsyaAllah.
Whoever does not have it yet, 
Go to shop and find it ASAP, ok..? 
Or you can download it too.. for free! #eager
Oh, forget pulak.
Thanks to Allah for giving me chance to know..
HISNUL MUSLIM.  *wink




No comments:

Post a Comment